ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Website in 48 Hours?

This blog is brought to you by:

Whenever I looking at my slate of possible advertisers I like to make sure they have a legit product or service. When I saw the web site websitesin48hours.com I was kind of curious to see just how this works. Considering I'm a web site designer myself, I wanted to be sure this was a decent site before I went on telling you about it. The fact that I'm writing about it right now means that they offer a decent selection of features at prices that aren't too bad at all. They are pretty high quality designs based on their list of examples on the site. Also the prices were as low as $99 and that includes all of the hosting and such that you need. However keep in mind that I only checked out their site. I highly suggest you look into this site and maybe try to contact some customers of theirs before going into this company. Paying that much money for a website is a huge investment and although I personally feel their designs and plans are nice, the customers can give you a little more insight on how they operate. However if you're in the need for a site quick I would really give websitesin48hours.com a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home