ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MySpace: Perfect Way to Promote.

This blog is brought to you by:



About a year ago a friend told me to sign up for MySpace, the giant networking site became hugely popular because of it's ease of use and because of the millions using it. So, since there are so many people I thought maybe it would be a great idea to promote my site The Epic Zone on MySpace for some added promotion of my articles. I recently found out about a product called Badder Adder that is a MySpace friend adder. The way Badder Adder works is that it automatically sends out friend requests and adds people requesting friendship. This product can help manage bullitens, comments, and can really help someone promote their site, band, or product through MySpace easily and without much work at all. Badder Adder is currently at $47, but the owner says that price may not stay the same for very long. The product runs on Windows and if you aren't happy with it after within 30 days you can recieve your money back with no problem. I have been promoting my site manually for a while now and I will be honest with you, when I heard about this product it really caught my attention, I wanted to know more right away. So if this caught your attention too than just click here to find out more about Badder Adder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home