ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rules of Poker.

This blog is sponsered by:

You know what I really hate? I hate it when I'll be playing cards with some friends and they decide to argue with me over poker rules. They're usually just mad because I'm right and I deserve those chips, even though they aren't worth any money, that sit in the middle of the table. Now thanks to this handy dandy guide of poker rules you can shut them up once and for all. Knowing the proper rules will help make the game more fun and it can also keep someone from getting shot, just kidding. Poker is supposed to be a fun and friendly game and with these rules you can also make sure it's a fair game as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home