ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Holiday.

This blog is brought to you by:

You know it's 45 degrees up here in PA and there's snow coming pretty soon. Now would be a great time for Florida Holidays. I wouldn't mind a trip down south to Florida, the only thing that pisses me off about it is all of the old people that live down there. Other than that it would be freaking awesome. Think about all of the golf courses, sandy beaches, and hot women waiting down on Floridas coast. Not to mention Disney World, if I went there I could talk to Mickey about why he wanted to go out with his relative Minnie Mouse. Anyhow that's a totally different story all together. Now that I've re-read this post I really am in the mood for going to Florida. My girlfriend used to live there and she said it's always really nice out. Looking out my window I can see that I'm certainly not in Florida, but I could sure go for a few Florida Holidays right about now.




News Flash: The blog won't be updated in a while. I am going to Florida... and then maybe Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home