ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Oprah, You're in Trouble Now

This post was proudly brought to you by HP, the leader in Digital Camera Technology.

I have one serious problem here guys. You see I woke up this morning to a loud thump and found that no one was home. I went out to see what's caused the noise and that's when I found... it. There was a note taped on the fridge, how did they know I would go there first? The note read like this:

"Dear Epic,

We have your mother. You need to follow my instructions very carefully if you ever wish to see her again. I am on a hunt and I need help from the best, that's where you come in. I need pictures of that guy who played Steve Erkel on that one crappy show. You need to get me some digital photos of you standing next to him, none of that photoshop garbage, and print it out. Once you do that just call this number (taken out for security reasons). You'll know what to do after that.

-Oprah"

That's right, Oprah kidnapped my mom and the only way I can get her back is by finding that guy who played Steve Erkel and taking a picture. There's only one problem here, I don't have a digital camera. I could use a sweet digital camera from HP to take my pictures of that dude, also a photo printer would help. Please guys, I am broke and have no way of paying for a camera. I need this to save my mom. After all, who will make dinner while she's gone? Hurry please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home