ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ok, I'll tell.

This post is brought to you by PayPerPost and proceeds go to help keep Penny Auctions Alive:


As of Monday the company that lets me sell blog advertising, PayPerPost, will be requiring all of the posts made using the system to be disclosed. In other words, I HAVE to let everyone know that I'm being paid for my ad. It's not too bad of a plan, but to me I think it takes away some of the freedom that the users had. Oh well though, I always let people know about my ads anyway so it's not a real big deal. The fact is though, many advertisers on this site have some pretty good products to sell. I've been to a few advertiser sites and liked them so don't just ignore those guys cause it's an ad. Oh well, that's the FCC taking our freedom away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home