ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*A DIY story*

I am going to use this space to tell you guys about a nice little story about the time we built a garage at my home. The current garage was way to small and cluttered with junk at the time so there was no room for any car at all. Since there was now 4 drivers at the house we needed to add on a garage now. Originally my dad was supposed to go with local contractor services, but he later ditched this idea to save money. Wow, it's such a pain when you do it yourself. I remember the best time I had was shooting the nail gun, boy those things are fun. I almost shot people a few times with that thing, not on purpose of course. I also fell off of a ladder, that was loads of fun and it didn't even hurt.

Although I wish we would have went with local contractor services, I was happy with the work. The garage turned out to be pretty darn nice and even though we spent more money than we were supposed to, the project went well and we now have one heck of a nice garage to park cars in and it includes an upstairs with some great places to have fun. Overall the project was an awesome success even though it was a pain at times. Although when I do buy my own home I am going to be using some local contractor services instead of dealing with this DIY crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home