ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

*Postie Patrol 2*



This is a postie named Guy. I have to admit these videos are much better than I figured they would be. I could imagine how boring my video would be. Lets see here, the dog would bark, I would be like "hey", they would leave without ever posting the video. Although these have been good so I'm going to continue posting them on this blog. Either way, this video was entertaining, I really don't know where these guys come up with this crap, but it takes a lot of creative skill so hats off to whoever come up with the idea for the Postie Patrol. I sure hope to see more of these videos in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home