ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, November 06, 2006

*Phone Deals*

Today I'm here to tell you about a great place to get great phone deals in the UK. ThePhoneSpot - Mobile Phone Deals ThePhoneSpot is a business located in the United Kingdom that is looking to promote their online site. This site features a vast number of good deals and can help you save a lot of money on your next mobile phone. Afterall, we all know that mobile phones are way overpriced and can be a big ripoff. Like in my case, I couldn't afford a good phone so I had to settle for a piece of crap that broke anyway. If I would've known about a site like ThePhoneSpot sooner than maybe I could have bought a much nicer phone to go with my service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home