ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Online Poker.

This blog is brought to you by:

Vegas Poker Pro or VPP as members call it.

Vegas Poker Pro is an online poker web site that features a number of different tournaments players can be involved in. There are also a group of reviews for different online poker sites. VegasPokerPro is a source for free poker as well as many different free giveaways of poker prizes. VPP can teach even the most novie players some poker strategy and they will be able to improve their game over time playing against some of the members there. The home page features a number of different free prizes you can win as well as a couple of different poker rooms such as Full Tilt Poker and Poker.com that offer different requirements and ways of play. There are also weekly tournament results posted at the bottom of the page that let you see who's on top.

However since I'm not a member, here's a word from someone that is regarding their free products promotions:

"
I just wanted to send you a quick commendation.

I submitted a request for your free gifts on Jan 24th for two free books. I immediately received a response back as soon as it was confirmed my order would be shipped. I received an email Jan 25th that it was confirmed and the order shipped. Today, Jan 27th, I received both my books and I cannot tell you how astounded I was at your prompt and courteous service. I would recommend anyone that is interested in playing online to use your service as it is in one word "OUTSTANDING".

Thank you again!

BB"





This advertisment in no way shape or form reflects the opinions of the Zone Network, the Epic, or any of the Networks readers. This is a paid advertisment by
I just wanted to send you a quick commendation. Vegas Poker Pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home