ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Movie based on scream park.

This blog is brought to you by:



It's halloween time, time to eat lots of candy, and most of all time to have the crap scared straight out of you. One of the nations top 13 scream parks, Fright World, is coming out with their scary movie called... Fright World. Gee, where did they get the name from? Anyways, the world premire is going to be on Halloween, October 31 for those who don't know. The premire will be held at the Fright World amusment park and following the premire will be live music and a special Q&A session with all of the people involved. Here's some people that are already talking about going to the premire.

"The amusment park always scared the poo out of me. I remember when I was a kid I would go there and carry along 3 extra pairs of pants with me. If the FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere is even half as scary I will probably need at least 2 pairs of underoos."
-Dan, Michigan.

"I remember I got so scared during my trip to Fright World that I had to go to therapy for 5 weeks. Boy it was sure a good time. I am for sure going to go to the FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere on October the 31st because I want to put my therapy to the test this time around."
-Charolette, North Dakota

"I went to Fright World every single year since it opened way back when. I'm sure the movie is going to be really awesome as well. I can't wait to take the kids and watch them get frightened straight out of their seats. Mike, Georgi...oh sorry I wasn't supposed to read that."
-Mike, Georgia

As you can see people are buzzing about this movie premire and with the high quality of the theme park, top 13 quality, the movie should hopefully be just as good. I think I'll be checking it out soon to give you guys the full review. So you can come back pretty soon after the release to find out if this thing should get 5 stars or none at all.

Note: The people in this article are fictional characters. Either way, just go watch the movie and tell me what you think. The premire is on Oct. 31 at FrightWorld amusement park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home