ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Maybe I should enter this contest.

Considering I'm nothing other than a basic web designer I don't have an office unless you consider my bedroom one. In fact, the home office I have is completly suck ass. The internet is slower than an old lady crossing the street, it's too tiny and unorganized for me to work well, and it smells like that cinnomon crap my mom puts into the air freshener, I really need to tell her about that. Anyway, I figured I would give my own top 10 reasons my office is bad.

10. It smells like a real stron cinnomon.
9. There's dirty socks all over the floor.
8. PS2 distracts me a lot
7. Internet runs slower than my grandma
6. Dad plays poker too much and my computer won't even connect.
5. Papers everywhere.
4. Printer doesn't work right
3. Always 90 degrees I swear.
2. There's no microwave, come on.
1. Half the lights are burnt out I can't see anything.

Office2share.com is offering The Home Office From Hell contest to anyone willing to give them 10 good reasons why their home office is straight from hell. Either way, this is a decent way to get a free office for the Zone Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home