ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm going to do my own list.

Since I have so much spare time on my hands I think I am going to be doing my own list updates every day. They will start with todays and pick up right where thebigripoff.tk left off. So currently I will be posting only those updates after October 10 and hopefully I'll have the time to post every day on these sites.

Here we go, my first ever list just as Drake would do it:

The 3rd Best Fanpage in the Universe tells us he would fuck Sarah Wayne Callies and that It seems Rob Hayes is a master thief at large.

I came out with two rants: Halloween Costumes You'll Never See In Stores and Lessons Learned in Cartoons.

Ninja Pirate offers up a Solution to America's Gas Problems

Proto Ogre gives us some of The Most Useless Things Ever Invented

Random Brainwave has been very busy with Business is Business, Diversity Day, Shake it,shake it., An Interview with Bindi Irwin, and You're Fired!

Check out this site for more updates to "The List" if you want to call it that, every day right here on the Zone Network Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home