ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I would buy an Audi.

Are you in the market for a new luxury car? Let me tell you about a company that raises the bar in terms of quality. Recently I bought a used Volkswagen Passat and I love it about as much as someone could love a car. Its an awesome car and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. However if you're in the market for some new luxury cars I would personally reccomend Audi, which is the same company as VW basically. In fact, my VW contains many Audi parts, including the engine, which have tons of power and luxury. I used to be an American car supporter, but after I got my VW I understand why people love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home