ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, September 25, 2006

The only way I can get a weekend off is to get hospitalized.

I talk a lot about working at McDonalds on The Epic Zone. Yeah, I hate working there about as much as anyone could hate working. I have to work every weekend of my life, but I found a way around it this time. While working on Friday morning I began to lose feeling in my hand, it appeared as if I was only imagining doing things because I couldn't feel. Than I had trouble reading and speaking. I felt like a retard not being able to say the word ingredients. After a while I really was afraid something bad was going on. So my manager made someone take me to the hospital. Turns out I had a severe migraine which I inherited from my mom. That's right, of all the things I could get from my mom I got a fucking headache problem. Thanks a lot mom. Oh well, I used this excuse to take off Saturday and do nothing at all. Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Maria Mueller said...

I recommend Topamax medicine for migrane headaches. It works great.
I take it and never have a headache.

Lisa Mueller
http://lisammueller.blogspot.com/

9:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home