ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, October 30, 2006

*Easy Accounting*

Today I'm going to talk about some personal accounting software at Piggy Bob. This accounting software is made to help you do your own accounting and keep you from paying someone else for doing this. The program runs pretty good and after downloading it I found that it was pretty easy to use. I had all my information into the program fairly easy and the program was sure to explain things in terms that would make things easy for even the most clueless people to understand. My grandma could do this it's so easy and she can't even turn on a computer. That's a bold statement, but I believe it's true. I think this would help anyone save money and I believe that you should give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home