ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, October 30, 2006

*Love to whine*

If you have checked out my recent posts I talked about a site called disclosurepolicy.org that is made for PayPerPost, a paid blogging site. The same site that attacked PPP for not having disclosure policies,TechCrunch, attacked them again for this site? Wait a minute... Did I just hear something completely retarded? I did, I did hear something retarded. If Mike Arrington cares so much about the "Blogosphere" than he should let the members of it do what they want on their own personal blog space. If the sites are aweful than no one will want to visit them anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home