ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

*Disclose it*

One of the common issues surrounding the blog ad site PayPerPost is that it doesn't require disclosure of ads. I disclose my ads in my own personal way. See the stars in the title? I am getting paid for those posts. That way you know right away that this post doesn't reflect my own personal opinion and that it only is something I wrote to keep the Zone Network alive. In fact, without the ads the Network wouldn't be nearly as great. So if you're a blogger I suggest you disclose in some way shape or form. In fact, I'm writing this for a group that's created a Disclosure Policy Generator that could be useful. Generate yours today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home