ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Desperate people love online dating.

This blog is brought to you by:

This world contains so many lonely, pathetic, people that would date anything that if I were to take them all and put them in the ocean it would cause all the water to overflow onto the land. Thankfully for these people online dating has been invented. I was asked to give Loopy Love a test from the standpoint of a normal human being. When I looked at Loopy Love I saw a unique dating site that would offer fun for anyone. Loopy Love offers a dating site that will hook you up with some women who are looking for one thing, a desperate man. In most cases that's what the guy wants so I found their way of connecting people to be pretty good. The fact is that so many desperate women check out these sites that even Mike the 43 year old that lives with his mom playing World of Warcraft can even get in on the fun. Heck, I feel the idea of online dating using Loopy Love would be something you would be interested in so I'll be willing to give you an awesome code you can enter on the site. All you have to do is register and then contact the company through their feedback using the quote
"PPP 1006". After giving them this code request a free 3 day subscription to get 3 days of unblocked fun on Loopy Love. That way you'll be sure to get some, even you Mike, I know you're out there reading this. So go onto Loopy Love and try out their awesome online dating. You'll be glad you did.

Overall I consider Loopy Love to be a legit dating site that you may just want to check out. I'll give the web site a 3 out of 5.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't think you're getting paid for this so-called 'review'.

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home