ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chop that bitch!

This blog is brought to you by:

Ultimate Chopper

The Ultimate Chopper can help you out with almost any of your cooking needs, unless you don't need to chop anything. This product will slice and dice just about anything you need to cut, celery, carrots, potatoes, cats, whatever you need the Ultimate Chopper can probably slice it. Just listen to these awesome testomonials...

"I had to prepare dinner for my girlfriend since she's too fat and lazy to do it herself. I had almost no time since I had to spank the monkey beforehand, but thanks to the Ultimate Chopper I was able to make the meal quick and I ended up getting laid all thanks to the Ultimate Chopper." - Dan

"I had a van full of screaming kids from soccer. What to do with them was a real problem. Ice cream? No they aren't worth that much. So I got a few potatoes and with the help of Ultimate Chopper I was able to make fries to shut those little brats up." - Marge

"In between being fat and making people think I'm a miracle worker there's little time to prepare meals. So I bought my slaves one of those Ultimate Choppers so now they can feed me so much faster and that's important when I have people to decieve." - Oprah


See, people love this product. The Ultimate Chopper can be yours in this special internet offer from TV Products for Less. So check this out for yourself, you'll be glad you did.





This product is real and this is a paid ad. The testomonials were faked, duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home