ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii for a penny.

As part of my promotional campaign for Penny Auctions I am going to be giving out an Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii for a penny plus shipping costs. I'm not exactly sure when, but I am going to be offering up both systems in two seperate auctions for one penny plus shipping on a Buy it Now. That means you could get yourself the steal of a century. It can all happen sooner if you just go to Penny Auctions and click on our advertisers sites.

1 Comments:

Blogger goodman441 said...

Need more XBox information? Check out my site here 360 box game new x

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home