ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*Talk about Ted*

Today we're talking about Ted. Ted from PayPerPost gives his confession about fat kids and stuff. You can view the video on the PayPerPost blog, but save you the trouble of doing that I decided on embedding the video right here on my site. Well, not only was I saving you trouble, but I had to or else I wouldn't get paid. Either way, enough about that stuff, lets talk about the video on Ted. This is the second of the confessions that I posted on my site so just curious to know what my viewers think about these videos I've been posting. Just drop a line in the comments box and tell me if you're loving these videos or you hate them and wish I would never post another one in my whole lifetime.

As for the video I enjoyed it. It reminds me of my current weight problem. You see, no matter how much I eat I'm losing weight like I am starving myself. However I don't puke it up, believe me that's nasty. Just thought I'd share that disgusting information with you since it relates to the video. Enough talk, here's the vid for you to watch. Take it away Ted:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home