ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

*Take me to the moon*

This year for christmas I am looking to get a telescope as a gift. I don't want just any crappy telescope from Wal-Mart or some piece of junk found in the nearby yard sale. I am looking for something from the top brands out there. I want a telescope from a brand like Celestron, Bushnell, Tasco, TeleVue, Vixen, Swarovski, Leica, etc. Not only that, but I am looking for some great deals on shipping straight to my door. That is the perfect way to please me this christmas. I want to be able to see the craters on the moons surface with this baby. That would be really cool.

There's only a few places that can offer this type of telescope for me. That's why I'm sending all of my friends and family a link to:



Optics Planet has the best brands of telescopes at great prices. Perhaps the greatest thing about this is that Optics Planet offers up free UPS shipping for anyone that orders more than $30 worth of stuff from their site. That won't be hard after looking at their huge list of great Meade Telescopes.Meade is a great brand of telescopes and Optics Planet features them on their site.

And if you're not sure what type of telescope you should look for, Optics Planet has some great guides on there to help you pick the telescope that's right for you. So remember to check out Optics Planet when looking for that perfect gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home