ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Friday, November 03, 2006

*Kiss the bride*

The PayPerPost Wedding contest is going very well. There are many different competitors after that free wedding in Las Vegas sponsered by Pay Per Post. These guys are sponsering an all expense paid wedding in Vegas, just in case you're not sure what this is. I'll be voting on this stuff later on. Right now I have to be going off to be before too long since I have work on Saturday, when don't I have work? Anyway, if you've been following this contest, or saw my previous post about it, you should check out the PayPerPost Wedding contest and vote for who you want to see tie the not in Vegas... PayPerPost style.


Nevermind, I did decide to vote. I picked Mike and Corrin because they just seem like they are good together... and all that bullshit.(Sorry for the language, Tourettes Guy moment.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home