ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

*Ladder 101*

I have a horror story to tell you involving ladders and the effects that not following proper ladder safety can have. You see one time I was working on some home improvements to my house when I was using a ladder to reach some things. I use little giant ladders all the time, I think it's so fun to rock back and forth on them. I was rocking around a lot while working on building a garage onto the house and I actually fell off of the top because the stupid ladder wasn't flat on the ground like it should be. It really didn't hurt, but it could have been pretty darn bad. So it's important for you to follow some ladder safety because without it you could end up seriously hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home