ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*Christmas Decorations*

It's almost time to pack out the stuff to decorate the house. Wow, I remember way back when we used to decorate the house with all kinds of characters. There were shepards, cows, santas, Christmas Elves, and all kinds of stuff out there. I know this year we will be doing it all again. We are the only house to decorate and pretty much have been the only one on the road to decorate for years. Oh I love christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

Christmas decorations are so much fun...I jus lookforward to this time of the year!! I have so much to do...loads to finish!!

2:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home