ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm not evil.

This site is sponsered by:

The blog advertising site PayPerPost has been very great for this blog over time. However many people don't seem to agree. This article says that the site is evil and creates spam on the internet. So I was asked to give my opinion on this article and when people ask me I usually give them what they want so here you go. This article is pure 100% rubbish. Calling this type of advertising spam is like calling any form spam. If getting paid to hype a new product is evil, than just about every single celebrity in a TV ad is guilty as charged. So I want to make a few extra pennies talking about Todds "great" new web site. That makes me evil? Yeah, sure thing there pal. I don't see how you can consider the ads (the ones that cover the ENTIRE right side of his site) posted on his site to be anything other than spam. First off he breaks his own rule and doesn't state it's an ad. It is so evil for PPP to do it and yet he can? What an ass. Not only that, but the products have nothing at all to do with the site. I'm sure after reading about how PPP is evil I would want to click on the link and buy a dandy bag of The Republic of Tea Persimmon White Tea. The only thing he "nailed" in his post was being a dumbass. That's all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home