ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Much apologies

I recently made a post called Alarm System and the advertiser rejected it for this reason:

"Thank you for your post. Aside from the following part, it's a great entry: Did a couple of "African Americans" move next door? Do you not feel safe with gay priders on the loose? We do realize it's a joke, however if the advertiser that posted the opportunity (or a reader) is African American or Homosexual, I'm sure he/she wouldn't think it was so funny. Occasionally the advertisers to review the posts themselves. Please remove those sentences from your post, resubmit, and we will be happy to accept your post. Thanks! :) DB"

So I apologize to all of my african american and gay fans, if I even have any, and I have changed it to better suit the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home