ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I would have to agree.

I took a look at a "Digg" on the site digg.com. Here's the link:
http://digg.com/tech_news/PayPerPost_The_Consumer_Generated_Advertising_Revolution_Has_Begun

The article is about a service I use called PayPerPost.com. I would have to agree with what the article says because I have tons of experience in these kinds of money making methods. I am one lazy person and I have found that PPP is one of the quickest ways to make money blogging or in any case make money period. If you own a decent blog and are willing to write reviews for companies in order to make money than by all means, give this site a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home