ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Never Buy Motorola. Buy Samsung.

I used to own, well I still do, but I hate my Motorola V60i. It's a piece of junk, I would recommend you get something else. For example I was looking through this list of Samsung mobile phones and they seem like they are pretty nice and within the price range of someone going to college. I have also never heard any complaints from anyone regarding the quality of their Samsung phone. With the Motorola I knew tons of people with the same phone that hated it as well. Anyway, the site contains pretty good list of phones so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for. Unless of course you are looking out for a $100 paper weight, in that case do a google search on Motorola.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home