ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Handy Places to Sneak Peaks around Pitt. Part 1

It's been 2 days so far at Pitt Greensburg and in my 5 hours of spare time in between classes I have come up with some prime spots for "Sneaking a peak" on the low cut shirts. I'm sure all you nerds will appriciate this on campus.

Spot 1

I was upstairs in the library and sure enough I found this balcony. I was thinking to myself where the hell does this go to? Sure enough there is a balcony right above the entrance. I didn't even notice when I come in time and time again. Was this designed to view the lobby from above or as a spot for the nerds to check out the clevage? You can decide for yourself.

Spot 2

Once again I was in the upper parking lot of Powers Hall on a break in my car and sure enough the girls in the lower parking lot were completely oblivious to what was going on. Good luck finding parking once this word gets out.

Spot 3

Although this is not on campus, the Westmoreland Mall is right near the campus. One time riding in the elevator I looked up and noticed something...the ceiling is angled and metallic. In other words, it shines and reflects just like a mirror, a cleavage mirror to be specific.

There you have it, a few locations you can check out around the campus in order to check out some free clevage. Afterall, wearing shirts like they do is like them asking you to stare at their chestnuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home