ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, August 28, 2006

First days of college

Today was the first ever day I went to college. Of course it was also an easy ass day considering that I only had one 50 minute class and then I was finished. Although today I also got the biggest slap in the face financially. If you're planning on going to college anytime soon than don't be a dumbass, take my advice and check out half.com for books instead of the university book store. You will be so glad you decided to check it out. I waited to long being a dumbass and I had to buy from the book store. I got a book for 93.25 that was 50.00 on half.com. I am so pissed at myself for waiting so seriously, don't be a dumbass and buy your stuff from the internet. It may be used, but who the hell cares you know? You could be spending that money on important things like beer and hookers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home