ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My first paintball experience.

I remember back in the good old days before I was in charge of a company and dealing with the hassles of running a brand new business in a bad economy, I had time for stuff like paintball.

That reminds me of the first time I ever went to the paintball arena. It was a good time, I went with all of my good buddies up to the local campgrounds for a bit. We work together so there was a bit of bragging rights involved at the time.

Once we got to the place we all rented our guns and our tanks and was briefed on the safety rules from the man in charge. I didn't listen very well, it's a simple concept really, put the gun on safety, keep your butt plug in the barrel, and never aim at someone not wearing a paintball mask.

Anyway, we played a few different games like Capture the Flag, Predator, and a Team deathmatch sort of game that I can't remember the name of. My favorite was probably President, but when you are never the man without the gun it makes things a whole heck of a lot funner.

Well after we played for a while a group of kids came from Virginia. These kids probably wouldn't know the difference between a paintball or a gumball. Well that turned into one heck of a fun experience. We were all teamed up against the new kids with our old beat up rented Tippmann 98 Customs. Once the game started we simply smashed these kids, ended up being pretty fun.

I am looking into doing it again, but I went out and bought some paintball equipment so I could become a paintball sniper.

I went to pntball.com for my paintball supplies, they have everything you need to get into the game. I got my very own Spyder Pilot (Incredibly awesome gun, can blast anyone with this), my mask and an entire kit. The Spyder Pilot Kit was an awesome deal, it came with the marker, a 20oz Spyder tank, a 12" barrel, 200 ct hopper, a bunch of other awesome parts. I was suprised how good a deal I had for this marker. I hit Google Checkout and was on my way.

If you're thinking about going into paintball I would give it a shot. If you like it I really recommend the gun I mentioned, it's incredible.

Well, there's my trip down memory lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home