ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, December 04, 2006

*Rock Start Up*

Today I'm going to talk to you guys about a web documentary I saw recently about life at Pay Per Post. The PPP crew have interesting jobs indeed. Being a unique company that is growing very rapidly at the moment, there are some crazy things that go on around the business. Although this web documentary doesn't take on a crazy style like the Osbournes did when it was on TV, it sure is pretty interesting to watch.

I forgot to mention the shows name, it's called Rock Start Up which is obvious due to the title name of this post. The web documentary follows the working experience around PayPerPost. In case you're not sure what that is, well it's what pays for Penny auctions to stay alive. Users can take their blogs and attempt to make posts for money on there. The idea is very unique and the company has been rapidly growing as a result. It's sort of like a brand new concept. This company has really been growing fast so I can only imagine how much stress these guys are through. Oh well, I say watch is and enjoy, it's pretty interesting stuff. I think you'll like it just like I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home