ss_blog_claim=85dcf545dd2eeb45ad545d984558cff6

The business blog from Epic Zone Inc. Posts include news and updates from our 2 businesses: Epic Custom PC and The Epic Host.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Leaves, my god!

I live in Pennsylvania which means that leaves are going to be turning and falling over the next couple weeks. The leaves make the mountain side look pretty darn cool. The only problem I have with this is all of the people that drive about 30MPH down the road looking at these leaves. What the hell? They're leaves, just because the one tree is red and the other is orange don't mean you need to slam on the breaks and stare at it. I don't come into the city and stare at the old bums because I'm not used to seeing them do I? Yeah I didn't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home